- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
ArcelorMittal crossed a major regulatory hurdle in its bid to team up with a Japanese steelmaker to buy a German steel finishing facility in Alabama, and should be able to complete the purchase sooner than expected.
Steel giant ArcelorMittal already makes an estimated 40 percent of the steel that is used by U.S. automakers, and will soon take over a plant that was designed to supply the growing number of auto factories in the south.
Follow The Times
Still waters run deep…. And these waters, are not what you wan…
Get your Storm Damage repaired like it never happened. Call Midwest Remodeling, Windows & Doors today!! We are the Storm Damage Experts 219-465-8101
Call Cecil For More Details.
Have fun Exploring your creative side ~ Register for your painting experience at Brushes & Bottles Today!
Put the brush in your hands and be inspired by life! Grab some…
Want to build a home but do it your way?? Click here to see how Crusader Homes can work with you to make your dream home!!
Custom home builder with the ability to build any floor plan i…
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?