ST. JOHN | The town’s Redevelopment Commission had a banner financial year during 2012, according to a report prepared by the accounting firm of Cender & Co. LLC of Merrillville and delivered to the commission Thursday by St. John Town Manager Steve Kil.
PORTER | The town moved one step closer Tuesday to setting a TIF district for the old Splash Down Dunes property.
LANSING | The Village Board approved a measure this week meant to bolster the chance of redeveloping the site of the former Sam’s Club warehouse store.
PORTAGE | Five hundred new jobs in the city moved one step closer to reality Wednesday.
Follow The Times
call Albert's at 322-2700 or 769-1976
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
Let us keep you safe. (888) 430-7119 www.frankiesauto…
When you trust your home or business painting needs to Custom …
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm