HOBART | Placing the city's downtown on the National Register of Historic Places brings benefits including notoriety, city officials said.
HOBART | City officials are taking steps to further preserve and play up the historical downtown.
HOBART | The Lake George Commercial Historic District has expanded its boundaries.
PORTAGE | The Linden log cabin is ready for a another journey, it just needs a permanent home.
HOBART | The Lake George Commercial Historic District may soon be expanding, city officials said.
HOBART | Century-old buildings in the heart of Hobart's historical district continue to get a new look thanks to the city's facade grant program.
VALPARAISO | Passengers have long since stopped getting off at the train depot next to the Canadian National tracks on North Calumet Avenue, but preservationists are hoping to save the century-old station from the wrecking ball.
Every city in the world boasts its architectural wonders, but often the lesser-known buildings get short shrift. Our region is filled with world-renowned structures built by important architects.
Every city in the world boasts its architectural wonders, but often the lesser-known buildings get short shrift. Our region is filled with world-renowned skyscrapers, museums and houses built by important architects such as Frank Lloyd Wright and Louis H. Sullivan. Although the bigger buildi…
CROWN POINT | An 11-year labor of love paid off for a Crown Point couple when their nearly 100-year-old home became the latest in the city to be added to the National Register of Historic Places.
Follow The Times
Call RL Roofing at 219-872-8281.
Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday lif…
Our desire is for you to see our beautiful new homes with floo…
Visit Sweet Frog for a taste of the Tropics!! Try our two newest flavors: Pina Colada & Tropical Tart.
219-440-7093 / www.sweetfrogyogurt.com
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am