- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
A Jammed Weekend with the first Oktoberfest tonight; Blink Gallery reception on First Friday in Michigan City; the Sympli (Fabulous) Sympli Trunk Show starts in Chesterton; and Amazing Racers at Fernwood cooking. --- Pat Colander, Associate Publisher and Editor, Shore Magazine.
A chocolate-soaked weekend in New Buffalo starts early with chocolate-covered bacon and goes late with infused wine and chocolate martinis and there is huge drama at Lubeznik on Friday and Sunday.---Pat Colander, Associate Publisher and Editor, Shore Magazine.
Follow The Times
If you are facing difficulty meeting your personal obligations…
Hosting a grad party but need more space? You can rent tables, chairs, and tents from POPO's Parties in the Valparaiso area! Call us today to reserve! - 219-759-0033
If you're hosting a large graduation party but don't have the …
Visit techcu.org for details.
The Threat of Damage from Neglecting your Trees is not worth the risk ~ Don't Wait until It's Too Late!
Don’t wait until it’s too late, call Justin’s Tree Service for…
Hammond Fence represents honesty, integrity and competitive pricing!
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?