Shore presents Bite & Sip, our selection of the best of Lake Michigan area restaurants. Are we missing something? You can submit a comment or contact me at email@example.com.
Wine, women (and men) shoppers and song at this Saturday's annual Grand Party at Customs Imports in New Buffalo as Dee Dee Duhn leads a growing roster of small businesses into the height of the 2012 season.---Pat Colander, Associate Publisher and Editor.
Expect a crowd at the Round Barn Winery in Baroda on Sunday at the "Check, Please!" event, especially if Isaac is done spewing bad weather.---Pat Colander, Associate Publisher and Editor, Shore Magazine.
WTTW-Ch. 11's Check Please hostess Alpana Singh, Mindy Segal of Hot Chocolate---with Chef Tim Sizer, Ryan Thornburg, Chad Miller, Jenny Drilon and Cafe Soe's Chad Miller among others, will join together for a planned Labor Day weekend feast.--Raven Carpenter, Shore Contributor.
Follow The Times
We are pleased to offer a pet shuttle service to our customers…
We offer warranty for life, zero dwnpymt programs, pay to…
For nearly 60 years, Feikema Plumbing & Sanitation has bee…
2012 President Award Winner and Toyota Time Sales Event features ZERO percent on 9 different models.
Visit us at www.toyotaofmerrillville.com
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm