- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
The telecom hills are alive with the sounds of mergers, with two at crescendo. In February, Comcast agreed to purchase Time Warner for $45 billion. AT&T last month announced purchase of DirecTV, which if confirmed is valued at about $48.5 billion. Other possible deals provide background …
Offering perspective on today's issues
Look for the March-April Shore Guide to Great Eating (and Drinking) out now. Even more reflections on bacon and the new way we shop for groceries.--- Pat Colander, Associate Publisher and Editor, Shore Magazine.
Follow The Times
Renovating your Home to be more handicap accessible can be an overwhelming task, so leave it to the experts at Transitions Restoration! Call 219-359-4990 Today to get started
If you are looking to make your home or business more handicap…
Storms have the Potential to damage trees which can Disrupt po…
Artistic and isolated within the Cafe, our private rooms bring…
Are your children being bullied? We offer certified programs that help your child deal with bullying. Contact us for more information at (219) 595-7365
Our anti-bullying program is based on a methodology that’s bee…
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?