Learning to use the potty is a big deal for little kids - and their parents. While it's definitely a time-consuming process with many ups and downs, it's also a process that can be easier for everyone with a few simple strategies.
Assistant Librarian Melissa Boothe shows kids gingerbread men during toddler time at the St. John branch of the Lake County Public Library.
Dannika Mendorp, 2, of St. John, holds up her gingerbread man with her grandmother Lupe Lopez during a special gingerbread toddler time Tuesday at the St. John branch of the Lake County Public Library.
Sarah Hussey, of Schererville, helps Lily Bajda, 2, of St. John, make a gingerbread man during toddler time at the St. John branch of the Lake County Public Library.
The Blue Dress Barn
GARY | Gary police are investigating the shooting of a 2-year-old girl.
10 ideas for getting your kids to eat their veggies
Dissecting tantrums: the truth behind toddler tempers
Yoga poses take the stress out of summer
Follow The Times
Lisa Rankin, M.D. will speak on "Mind Over Medicine: Scientific Proof You Can Heal Yourself" at annual symposium.
PLH Financial is locally owned and family operated.
The Free Spirit Church and Wedding Chapel is located in downto…
Call Timeless Images Photography today at 219-934-9028 and vis…
(888) 539-1875 southlakeautomall.com
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 3 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Indiana conduct a study of library operations?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am