MERRILLVILLE | Everyone knows the story, but seeing live onstage performed by an amazing cast of characters is a can't miss.
Eating healthy doesn't have to be difficult. Local businesses make it easier to choose better eating habits, and interest in their life changing programs continues to grow.
EAST CHICAGO | A love of reading has earned 22 East Chicago students a place among the stars. The East Chicago Public Library recently recognized the students, along with their teachers and principal, at its Night of Stars program.
If you want to see a political war in microcosm, start watching the East Chicago Library Board. Everything for a major drama is there — including bloodshed.
Follow The Times
When you trust your home or business painting needs to Custom …
For all your sump pump and sewer service needs, contact
When a fire occurs, damages are bound to follow. Let us make t…
Stop in and visit Lightning Fireworks today!
Hair Ego is now taking appointments for a free makeover consul…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm