"Want your dog to live a longer happier life? The answer is simple. Keep pets' teeth and gums in tip top shape," stresses Dr. Van Horn.
Dogs and cats can't brush, spit, gargle or floss on their own. So owners who want to avoid bad pet breath will need to lend a hand.
While regular visits to the dentist's office for routine cleanings are important for dental health, taking care of your teeth and gums each day is paramount to keeping your mouth healthy.
Follow The Times
Let’s get back to having a healthy body and a new you!
Up to $160 when you make the purchase on the Goodyear Credit C…
Individual taxation can seem complicated and confusing, but th…
Contact Pools 'n' Spas 'n' Stuff, Inc. today at 219-980-0882. …
Every Sunday, the buffet table holds delicious breakfast and lunch dishes for our all-you-can-eat brunch.
Held every Sunday, with seating between 11:00am and 2:00p…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm