Total Quality Management
The Porter County Council did not shut down county Auditor Bob Wichlinski’s total quality management program as reported. A majority of councilmen are asking for accountability from the auditor for future expenditures. The minutes of the March 11 meeting reflect the same.
In shutting down the total quality management program last week, the Porter County Council put the county back in the Dark Ages.
VALPARAISO | After losing his bid for re-election as county auditor a year earlier, Jim Kopp was hired last year as a contractor in the office and was paid more than he was earning as an elected official.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
With over 35 years in business, trust your pool installation a…
We invite you to experience the new Briar Ridge.
or go to www.meyersgriffith.com
Briar Ridge Country Club offers a wide variety as well as a distinctly unique dining experience which will both tantalize and delight the sense.
Whether it be an elegant event in our formal dining room, a re…
Take Care of Tree Work before the Storms Hit! Don’t Wait Until…
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?