VALPARAISO | The locations of Valparaiso's worst intersections for crashes doesn't change much from year to year, just the ranking, but city Engineering Director Tim Burkman hopes to see some change in four on U.S. 30.
VALPARAISO | The city and Center Township have signed what is expected to be the final contract for the city to provide fire service to the entire township.
CENTER TOWNSHIP | County Road 250 West (Tower Road) in Center Township will be closed Monday through Oct. 31 from Ind. 130 to Joliet Road for railroad crossing repair, the Porter County Highway Department announced.
VALPARAISO | Somehow the city was able to make more with less in 2011.
VALPARAISO | Construction of improvements to the U.S. 30 corridor is expected to begin in 2013 under a $20 million agreement announced Wednesday between Valparaiso and the Indiana Department of Transportation.
Follow The Times
Access A Plumber 24/7 is locally owned and operated with more …
Call Bob for all your driveway remodeling projects. Call today…
Call RL Roofing at 219-872-8281.
Not to be applied toward account balances or dental servi…
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 3 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Indiana conduct a study of library operations?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am