- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
HAMMOND │ Mayor Thomas McDermott Jr.’s veto of an increase in city towing fees was the hot topic at Monday’s Hammond City Council meeting.
HAMMOND | Mayor Thomas McDermott Jr. has vetoed an increase in towing fees recently adopted by the Hammond City Council.
Follow The Times
Suffering from sinus pain? Learn about non-invasive treatment options with ENT Ryan Cmerjek, MD on April 29.
Every Sunday, the buffet table holds delicious breakfast and lunch dishes for our all-you-can-eat brunch.
Held every Sunday, with seating between 11:00am and 2:00p…
With over 35 years in business, trust your pool installation a…
If you are facing difficulty meeting your personal obligations…
Hosting a grad party but need more space? You can rent tables, chairs, and tents from POPO's Parties in the Valparaiso area! Call us today to reserve! - 219-759-0033
If you're hosting a large graduation party but don't have the …
Should school boards restrict public comment at meetings?