LOWELL | A new voting alliance on the Town Council crossed party lines Thursday to name a new attorney, engineering firm and leadership.
LOWELL | Although it's still 2012, a looming shakeup became apparent during Thursday's Lowell Town Council meeting as Council President Phillip Kuiper, D-5th, offered up his resignation and nominated Councilman Donald Parker, D-3rd, for president.
Follow The Times
Need to settle an ESTATE? Call Bednar Auction Service for rea…
Visit our website at: www.bednarauctions.com
Mattresses Plus Featuring Sunrise Fireworks has proudly served…
We can proudly say that our success stems from the fairness of…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am