Town Of Pines
The small lakefront community of Beverly Shores has a fraction of the population of the city of Portage, yet is carrying three times the amount of debt per full-time resident, according to online municipal financial reports.
TOWN OF PINES | Although town officials are not able to determine exactly when the town of Pines was incorporated, the town of only 2.26 square miles is still home to 708 people and 302 households, according to the last census, and Clerk-treasurer Sandra Hall assures all, it definitely is a town.
The Town of Pines has applied for a $200,000 grant to recall its historic past.
INDIANAPOLIS | Voters in three Northwest Indiana communities will get to take Election Day off since there are no contested races on their ballots.
HAMMOND | A judge denied Town of Pines resident Ronald Zitt's request to be transferred to a federal prison in Chicago to gain access to a better law library in preparation of his sentencing of distributing heroin.
Follow The Times
Davis Concrete Correctors is a locally owned and family operat…
Your furnace should be cleaned annually.
Kovenz Memorial currently offers QR codes for placement on you…
Graduation parties are just around the corner. Call to order today!
We have many styles to choose from.
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police: M'ville officer shot attacker
- 5 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Wingnuts in first early game of the season4 hours ago
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason begins6 hours ago
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm