Trade Adjustment Assistance
Executives at a LaPorte-based manufacturing firm said a lack of innovation in recent years threatened the company's existence.
The Indiana State AFL-CIO is hosting an event Thursday in Indianapolis to increase awareness of the federal Trade Adjustment Assistance program and what impact it could have on Indiana workers.
A 35-year-old Chesterton man's dreams will come true when he gets an opportunity to conduct an experiment aboard a NASA aircraft later this month.
Follow The Times
Traditional or Non-Traditional we will Baptize you or your child!
Water heaters that have been under water (over 3 inches) need …
Call Pustai Heating and Cooling today at 219-924-5112. We have…
Indiana Furniture Showcase 219.465.0545 www.indiana-furniture.com
All of our products are durable and time tested!
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 3 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm