VALPARAISO | The city's sign crew has begun looking into the issue of sign clutter.
PORTAGE | There likely won't be a four-way stop at the Airport and Robbins roads intersection any time soon.
VALPARAISO | A request to lower the speed limit on Lincolnway to 25 mph through the downtown led to a discussion at Tuesday's meeting of the city's Traffic and Safety Committee of whether the speed limit on all unposted roads should be 25.
VALPARAISO | Another batch of yield signs is disappearing from city intersections.
VALPARAISO | Geese wanting to cross Vale Park Road in front of The Masters apartments are not going to get any help from the city.
VALPARAISO | After one plan to improve traffic safety at Monroe and Greenwich streets proved too expensive, the city had to resort to the old-fashioned way: a stop sign.
Follow The Times
For nearly 60 years, Feikema Plumbing & Sanitation has bee…
Lumiday event for cosmetic procedures - $200 off of each Lumin…
Individual taxation can seem complicated and confusing, but th…
Join our new class Tiny Tigers (children ages 4-7), Mondays an…
Large or small, traditional or unconventional, spiritual or re…
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police: M'ville officer shot attacker
- 5 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Wingnuts in first early game of the season2 hours ago
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason begins4 hours ago
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm