INDIANAPOLIS | No single person at the Statehouse is standing in the way of South Shore expansion, because outside the 21-member Northwest Indiana legislative delegation, few of the 129 other state senators and representatives have even heard of it.
Follow The Times
- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
Drop Your Best Friend at Sittin' Pretty for a Day of Fun With Other Pups! We are Focused on Socializaion and Fun! Call Today! (219) 947-4121
Sittin' Pretty is a locally owned and owner operated boarding,…
Reduce Cost, Increase Productivity. Take control of your workflow with Document Management Solutions.
Visit our web site for more information. 800.837.1400 / www…
Skip Emergency Waiting Room at St. Mary Medical Center, Hobart! Use InQuicker online check-in system.
Keep your pool maintained with the best chemicals and other ac…
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?