INDIANAPOLIS | The Democratic candidate for state auditor believes a lack of transparency is concealing spending by Republican Gov. Mike Pence's Center for Education and Career Innovation, a new state agency that has clashed repeatedly with the Indiana Department of Education.
In today's world, we rightfully expect information to be at our fingertips. Whether it is the latest sports scores or checking our children's test results, technology has created the expectation of accessibility and transparency.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Thank you for your interest.
$100 Discount on Camera Inspection with Sewer rodding! mention offer nwicamera call St. John Plumbing 219-365-2095
$100 Discount on Camera Inspection with Sewer rodding!
Something new for “Foodies” Join us for-Culinary Night at the CVPA on May 8 featuring gourmet cooking demonstration with wine pairings.
Briar Ridge Country Club of Schererville, IN offers 27 of the region's most meticulously maintained and beautifully situated golf holes.
Featuring 27 of the region’s most meticulously maintained and …
Welcome campers, we have the perfect firewood package deals fo…
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?