- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Regional needs like transportation funding and other infrastructure investments seem to be getting lots of media attention lately.
SPRINGFIELD, Ill. | A transportation group is proposing a plan to change the way Illinois pays for road construction, including an increase in gas taxes.
Why would mayors around the state support mass transit legislation that only affects central Indiana residents?
Cross your fingers for the federal transportation bill now before a congressional conference committee. If the negotiations collapse, it would reinforce Americans' already intense disgust with Congress.
SPRINGFIELD | A coalition of Illinois business and labor groups is hoping for what would likely be an election year miracle in Washington, D.C.
Follow The Times
We provide discounts for seniors and also offer free estimates…
We invite you to experience the new Briar Ridge.
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
Pete Doherty is an accomplished scenic photographer!
Suffering from sinus pain? Learn about non-invasive treatment options with ENT Ryan Cmerjek, MD on April 29.
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?