Transportation In North America
Canadian National Railway Co. plans to shift part of its operations to Gary, which would bring up to 251 new jobs in Northwest Indiana by 2015. CN plans to invest $165 million to redevelop the existing Kirk Yard rail facility.
Canadian National Railway Co. plans to shift part of its operations to Gary from Markham Yard in Homewood, which would bring up to 251 new jobs in Northwest Indiana by 2015.
Company and local officials on Wednesday said Canadian National Railway Co.'s move to invest $165 million in Gary's Kirk Yard will improve the efficiency of moving freight traffic through the congested Chicago area.
Follow The Times
CareLink MobileHelp only $49.99 per month. Quality Health Products provided by Fairmeadows Home Health.
Enjoy an active life outside your home, only $49.99 per m…
Davis Concrete Correctors is a locally owned and family operat…
Call Precise Accounting & Tax Service today at 219-845-54…
Contact J & J Remodeling today at 219-769-3239 or 219-663-…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm