Truth Or Dare
INDIANAPOLIS | The Indiana Supreme Court on Monday clarified the process juvenile court judges must follow before a child who commits a sex crime can be added to the state's sex offender registry.
Follow The Times
- 1 2 injured in crash on U.S. 6 in Jackson Township
- 2 This bites: Emerging breed of mosquito is more aggressive
- 3 Task force releases details in fatal shooting of M'ville officer
- 4 Tri-Creek, Crown Point, Merrillville schools close Monday to accommodate funeral traffic
- 5 Gaucho's Brazilian Steakhouse to return
This can be a complex endeavor filled with seemingly endless q…
Visit our Outdoor Locally Grown Produce Markets Every Saturday from 7 am to 2 pm at your neighborhood Strack & Van Til.
Visit your neighborhood store for more details or visit us onl…
Brad’s Design and Jewelry can help you keep your jewelry in ti…
Russell's Tree Care has proudly served the community since 198…
Would you welcome a talk with a police officer in your neighborhood?