INDIANAPOLIS | The State Board of Education reluctantly approved the framework of a new A-F school grading system Wednesday to meet a legal deadline, but members insisted there remains much work to be done before the revised accountability model is ready to be used.
INDIANAPOLIS | The state budget approved April 27 by the Indiana General Assembly contains, as expected, appropriations for every state agency to carry out its work over the next two years.
The Indiana attorney general's office filed a notice Jan. 4 with the Indiana Court of Appeals saying it plans to appeal a judgment against the Indiana Department of Education.
Follow The Times
- 1 2 injured in crash on U.S. 6 in Jackson Township
- 2 This bites: Emerging breed of mosquito is more aggressive
- 3 Task force releases details in fatal shooting of M'ville officer
- 4 Tri-Creek, Crown Point, Merrillville schools close Monday to accommodate funeral traffic
- 5 Gaucho's Brazilian Steakhouse to return
Click here to see our website now!
Get a quote and check inventory here!
ANY NEW CIRCLE BUICK COMES WITH FREE MAINTENANCE!
$0 Down and 0% A.P.R Financing for up to 60 Months! AND $1,500…
Make your smile look its best with our tooth whitening procedure! Schedule your appointment today 219-322-7670
What does tooth whitening involve?
Would you welcome a talk with a police officer in your neighborhood?