INDIANAPOLIS | Gary Community School Corp. will receive nearly $1.4 million after agreeing Monday to settle a lawsuit with the state.
INDIANAPOLIS | State Superintendent Tony Bennett delivered a State of Education address Tuesday that sounded more like a campaign ad than an update on the status of Indiana's schools.
Follow The Times
Precise Accounting has the Solution for you!
Stop by Freddy's Steakhouse today at 6442 Kennedy Avenue. You …
Visit FranciscanAlliance.org/Omni for more details.
We install Snow Fences
Are You Satisfied With Your Lawn? Our Customers Are. Call Lawn Doctor of West Lake County Today 219-364-6300
We understand a lawn isn't just grass – it's an investment. An…
- 1 Three dead, five wounded in separate Gary shootings
- 2 E.C. man killed, girlfriend wounded in shooting
- 3 St. John police search for multiple suspects in alleged home invasion
- 4 Baseball community loses young 'leader' in Ryan Yates
- 5 Valpo store robbed twice in 10 days; police release surveillance photo
In Today's Paper
Have you conducted business with the government via a website?