- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Ty Warner is executive director of the Northwestern Indiana Regional Planning Commission.
A potpourri can be either a medley of miscellaneous items or a mixture of flower petals and so forth used to make things smell better. Considering the topics for this column, maybe it's both.
Environmentalists from throughout Northwest Indiana and the southeast suburbs, and even a bit beyond, gathered Tuesday and Wednesday at Marquette Park in Gary to make connections across the Indiana-Illinois state line. They left with a resolve to continue that process.
PORTAGE | NIRPC’s 2040 Comprehensive Regional Plan took the top honor at Tuesday’s American Planning Association’s conference in Chicago, NIRPC executive director Ty Warner announced at Thursday’s full commission meeting.
Follow The Times
We are a licensed, bonded, and insured business that has proud…
Are you looking to replace your old furnace or A/C? Air Tech Comfort Systems, Inc is the company to call! (219) 663-9778
You can count on Air Tech Comfort Systems to provide you with …
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
Call Elaine Morris with Allstate today at 219-928-0135
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?