U.s. Department Of Transporation
About a quarter of the thousands of heavy trucks that roll through Northwest Indiana every day are operating with serious safety defects or physically compromised drivers, state police inspectors say.
A Crown Point man, likely distracted by commotion on the highway, slams his SUV into the back of a semitrailer more than 13 times heavier than his vehicle.
Follow The Times
- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
We are Schererville's Same Day Crown experts
Outdoor patio dining will be available very soon. This year t…
Has a pipe burst under your sink, making a mess of your kitche…
Need of work done involving Windows, Siding, or Roofing? Call Kusiak Construction, A+ BBB Rated, 5-year Labor Guarantee, and Quality Work in NWI for Over 50 Years!
Kusiak Construction serves Highland, IN with over 50 years of …
Sittin' Pretty can Turn that Unruly Pup Into a Companion Dog! Call Today to Hear About Obedience Training!(219) 947-4121
Sittin' Pretty is a locally owned and owner operated boarding,…
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?