- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 3 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 4 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
U.s. Humane Society
It's heartening that the Indiana Legislature provides gainful employment to the mentally challenged, but sometimes they introduce bills that become laws.
Follow The Times
Call Transitions Restoration at 219-359-4990 and take the first step towards the home makeover you have always wanted!
For a one stop shop on all your household remodel and repair n…
All Carpet on Sale now 30% to 50% off call (219) 922-6800
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?