VALPARAISO | Failure to file its tax abatement forms with Porter County in time cost Indiana Beverage $265,926 this year.
VALPARAISO | In the midst of one of the worst recessions in the nation's history, Valparaiso has managed to grow and thrive. And, now that it appears the recession is easing, the city appears poised for a big upswing.
VALPARAISO | The success of Valparaiso is built around meeting the needs of people like Elsie Wathne and the Daisy Girl Scout Troop 149, Mayor Jon Costas said Tuesday.
Follow The Times
Russell's Tree Care has proudly served the community since 198…
Winey Insurance is an independent insurance agency established…
Time to plan the best PARTY in Northwest Indiana and Chicago!
The Holidays Are Coming. What Are You Waiting For? Start Working On A New You. Call Body Sculpting Now & Save $37.50 On An 3-Pack of Workouts. Try Body Sculpting Today 219-924-4414
Body Sculpting is Northwest Indiana’s premier personal trainin…
Reasons for crowns:
- 1 Three dead, five wounded in separate Gary shootings
- 2 St. John police search for multiple suspects in alleged home invasion
- 3 E.C. man killed, girlfriend wounded in shooting
- 4 Baseball community loses young 'leader' in Ryan Yates
- 5 Valpo store robbed twice in 10 days; police release surveillance photo
In Today's Paper
Have you conducted business with the government via a website?