Although the 2nd annual Summer Care & Share Food Drive officially draws to a close today, there’s still time to donate food using one of today’s most popular online tools — the virtual shopping cart.
MERRILLVILLE | A new Ultra Foods store featuring a unique modern décor with expanded meat, produce and hot food sections opened Tuesday at 6001 Broadway in Merrillville.
The changes in signage are nearly complete and by next week most Wiseway and PayLow grocery stores will be transformed into Strack & Van Til and UltraFoods markets.
HIGHLAND| The Salvation Army Gary ARC and Ultra Foods in Highland have teamed up for a holiday donation drive that continues from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturdays, Dec. 24 and 31. Clothing and household items can be dropped off at Ultra Foods, 8401 Indianapolis Blvd., and donation receipts will be…
Crossroads Regional Chamber of Commerce will present the Aloha Gala on Nov. 20, at The Radisson Hotel at Star Plaza in Merrillville.
Follow The Times
Every Sunday, the buffet table holds delicious breakfast and lunch dishes for our all-you-can-eat brunch.
Held every Sunday, with seating between 11:00am and 2:00p…
Hello Dolly - June 14-16, 21-23, 28-30 Adults $21, Seniors (55+) $18, Military/Students (with valid ID) $18, Contact Box Office for Group Rates.
- The Matchmaker finally meets her Match! 219-948-5137
You pay what you believe you can afford You pay what you beli…
Paper Product Sale! Packs of notepads for $6.99! Get a case of paper for ONLY $24.95 with your office supply order of $100 or more!
For details call or visit us online! 800-837-1400 / www.…
Roofing, siding, insulation, windows, garages, and pole barns!
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am