Chesterton residents Joyce Beck, left, and Jill Yarosz buy string cheese, their favorite, from Hal Brown at a booth in September during the Taste of Duneland in downtown Chesterton.
LaPorte resident Kent Arnsbarger plays "Margaritaville" by Jimmy Buffett on a steel drum Saturday during the Taste of Duneland, held in Chesterton.
Chesterton resident Victoria Dudeck, center, takes a sample from Jon Dudeck while 22-month-old Hunter waits for his turn on a ride Saturday at the Taste of Duneland held in Chesterton.
Local restaurants and organizations gathered Saturday in downtown Chesterton's Thomas Centennial Park to offer tastes of their cuisines during the second annual Taste of Duneland. Patrick Scholz flip mixes a hot pan of rigatoni, a combination of smoked chicken, smoked mushrooms, and sun-drie…
Follow The Times
Whether you are buying or selling a home, we will be happy to …
Mobile Users – Click to Call: (219) 996-2981
Jack & Vernon's Septic Service is here for all your septic…
When you trust your home or business painting needs to Custom …
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm