United Water Services Inc
HAMMOND | The attorney-laden trial of the former contract operator of the Gary Sanitary District wastewater treatment plant and two of its employees opened Tuesday with a question of intentions.
HAMMOND | Judge Rudy Lozano on Wednesday denied a motion to dismiss an indictment alleging two workers falsified Gary water quality tests.
As if Gary Mayor Rudy Clay needed something else to worry about during the mayoral election season, he now has a mess at the Gary Sanitary District to deal with.
Follow The Times
- 1 2 injured in crash on U.S. 6 in Jackson Township
- 2 This bites: Emerging breed of mosquito is more aggressive
- 3 Task force releases details in fatal shooting of M'ville officer
- 4 Tri-Creek, Crown Point, Merrillville schools close Monday to accommodate funeral traffic
- 5 Schultz funeral procession route details
When you purchase a full-service oil change from Oil Express, you can expect to be back on the road in 10 minutes or less!
Stop in today!
If you are looking to promote positive, developmental growth in your child, Enroll your child at The Learning Center Preschool!
Our ultimate goal is creating an atmosphere where your child w…
Feel at ease knowing that your kids are safe in the hands of The Learning Center Preschool ~ Fall Registration now available!
From experience to security, The Learning Center preschool has…
Click here for more information!
Would you welcome a talk with a police officer in your neighborhood?