Tom Brokaw got it right when he said, “It's easy to make a buck. It's a lot tougher to make a difference.”
2013 has come and gone, and IU Health and UnitedHealthcare have still not reached a new agreement for the new year.
Follow The Times
- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 3 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 4 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
DSL works by transmitting digital data via your home phone lin…
Looking to spruce up the house but wondering how much it's going to cost? Call The Best Glass Mirror and Shower Doors today! 219-510-2652
Call The Best Glass, Mirror & Shower Doors for a Free In-h…
$0 Down and 0% A.P.R Financing for up to 60 Months! AND $1,500…
Click here for more information!
Bring Your 2-3 Year Olds For Promise Dance Academy's TuTu Fun Dance Class! They'll Learn Fundamentals, and Have a Blast! Check Out Our Website for Our Fall Class Schedule!
The Promise Dance Academy has long instructed young dancers in…
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?