VALPARAISO | Valparaiso University expects to break its enrollment record in the fall, but it's a prelude to continuing growth at both its Valparaiso and Hyde Park campuses, President Mark Heckler said.
VALPARAISO | Plans to pay for improvements on University Drive and the U.S. 30 corridor got a boost Tuesday from the city Plan Commission.
VALPARAISO | To make sure Valparaiso doesn't get stuck with the bill for improvements and amenities on University Drive, the city's Redevelopment Commission is setting up the framework for a special improvement district.
VALPARAISO | LaPorte Avenue will be closed on the west side of University Drive from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday for installation of a new underground water main.
VALPARAISO | It's a little behind schedule, but the University Promenade development is finally under way, with the first building expected to be ready by August.
Follow The Times
Need a tree removed? Cover the cost and we will trim other tr…
Our expertise can definitely help you. 219-932-5818
With ideal weather conditions, the new swimming pool construct…
Includes: Dental Exam, Bitewing X-ray, Check-up X-ray, Oral Ca…
Sturdy boxes keep files archived and safe. Order your storage …
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am