Us Army Corps Of Engineers
Two federal and one Illinois agency on Friday announced the release of new online maps showing present data on Asian carp in Midwest waterways.
EAST CHICAGO | Work will resume this week on the Indiana Harbor and Ship Canal dredging project.
While a warm, dry winter may be more tolerable for Lake Michigan-area residents, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers is warning it could send lake water levels plunging to record lows.
Lessons learned during the flood of 2008 are translating into advanced preparation for the arrival this weekend of rain from the remnants of Hurricane Isaac.
CROWN POINT | The four-month West Street reconstruction project neared completion last week, with only finishing touches left to be done.
MICHIGAN CITY | One invasive species that has plagued Lake Michigan for years is less likely to continue to spread locally.
MUNSTER | The Little Calumet River Basin Development Commission closed out this year's business at its Wednesday meeting with news from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers that the levee protection project is nearing its end.
Follow The Times
You create your own combination of delicious, soft-serve prem…
Receive up to a 100$ value of tree trimming for free with the …
DeYoung's Design Center
$7 off full service oil change OR Select Flush Services: Including Trans, Coolant, Oil System Clnr, Power Steering.
Exp 6/29/13. 219-922-1288
FREE Wine Tasting* for THE 25TH ANNUAL PUTNAM COUNTY SPELLING BEE – Friday, July 12th. Limited tickets available – call today! 219-836-3255
(*Free with the purchase of an adult theatre ticket to WHAT A …
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Do you calll the police when you suspect a possible crime?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am