INDIANAPOLIS | State officials have canceled a plan to suspend unemployment payments for more than 32,000 out-of-work Hoosiers that was prompted by automatic federal budget cuts known as the sequester.
Recent scenes of military Moms and Dads returning home and surprising their children with a visit to their schools during the holidays, or of soldiers totally surprised to see and hear the hundreds of people along a parade route cheering their return, remind us of the daily sacrifice our U.S…
WHITING | Looking across the field at Oil City Stadium, Andrean grad Kevin Franchetti could feel a sense of patriotism enveloping himself and everyone in attendance.
WHITING | Tom LaFlech was waiting for this moment for a very long time — greatly anticipating his stop at Oil City Stadium in Whiting.
Follow The Times
This includes a uniform and belt, 2 classes per week, and one …
Call 219-793-1111 for more details. www.alliedhealthnwi.com
When you join our energy saver program, you save 15% off parts…
Visit MJ Polish Deli’s Virtual Store-Order Online Today!
We can proudly say that our success stems from the fairness of…
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 3 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am