- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
INDIANAPOLIS | The brother of late Chicago Bears safety Dave Duerson endorsed a plan Friday that would require all Indiana youth football coaches be trained in detecting and preventing concussions, but also urged state lawmakers studying the issue not to ignore other youth sports.
Follow The Times
with the warmth and dignity of the human spirit.
Need party rentals this summer? POPO's Parties in Valparaiso has tables, chairs, tents, and balloon decor and twisting! CALL US TODAY! - 219-759-0033
If you're hosting a grad party, family reunion or outdoor get …
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
Details to be announced soon!
Should school boards restrict public comment at meetings?