CROWN POINT | Dressed in a colorful shirt, shorts and baseball hat, the beer-bellied mannequin lay on a hospital bed and blinked. His chest moved up and down to simulate breaths.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Visit techcu.org for details.
with the warmth and dignity of the human spirit.
We've got your party covered! Tents, Tables, & Chairs and even balloon decor! Call POPO's Parties today! - 219-759-0033
If you're hosting a party in the Valparaiso area, then you hav…
Thank you for your interest.
or go to www.meyersgriffith.com
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?