Usw Local 6787
A dispute over safety at ArcelorMittal's Burns Harbor mill has slowed production there, with some union workers refusing to work under what they claim are unsafe conditions.
BURNS HARBOR | Union members continued to press ArcelorMittal on Wednesday to bargain fairly with negotiators and withdraw contract proposals they say will threaten the futures of employees and retirees.
At least three United Steelworkers union locals representing steel industry workers in Northwest Indiana will have new leadership starting a three-year term this month.
Follow The Times
Visit our website at: www.bednarauctions.com
Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday lif…
The Free Spirit Church and Wedding Chapel is located in downto…
Our Philosophy is simple, You Only Pay the Amount That You Feel Our Services Are Worth To You. Call Today!!!
You pay what you believe you can afford You pay what you beli…
Call today for details! 219-763-4247
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Do you calll the police when you suspect a possible crime?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am