LANSING | Experts with the Citizens Utility Board will host a free presentation at the Lansing Public Library, 2750 Indiana Ave., to help electric and natural gas customers cut their costs.
INDIANAPOLIS | Military veterans who return or move to Indiana after completing their service are entitled to in-state college tuition under a new law signed last week by Republican Gov. Mike Pence.
Follow The Times
- 1 2 injured in crash on U.S. 6 in Jackson Township
- 2 This bites: Emerging breed of mosquito is more aggressive
- 3 Task force releases details in fatal shooting of M'ville officer
- 4 Tri-Creek, Crown Point, Merrillville schools close Monday to accommodate funeral traffic
- 5 Schultz funeral procession route details
Welch's Open Flame Grill catering offer great BBQ without the …
For every quart you burn, you should get your chimney swept! Watch out for dangerous creosote build up and fire hazards in your chimney! Call Judd & Son for your chinmey cleaning today!
Dangerous levels of creosote can spell trouble for your home. …
Schererville Family Dentistry
Bad credit, divorce, bankruptcy, foreclosure, no problem! We c…
Do you think the Lake County Solid Waste Management District should pay its new director less than its former director?