- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
EAST CHICAGO | The city has requested demolition bids for a total of 28 vacant properties, starting the second phase of a project intended to remove blight in East Chicago.
CALUMET CITY | The City Council is likely later this month to approve an ordinance requiring the owners of vacant buildings to register with the city.
Follow The Times
Storms can cause serious damage to your home and property, put…
Need of work done involving Windows, Siding, or Roofing? Call Kusiak Construction, A+ BBB Rated, 5-year Labor Guarantee, and Quality Work in NWI for Over 50 Years!
Kusiak Construction serves Highland, IN with over 50 years of …
July Membership Special receive a $50 initiation fee plus summer FREE
Build you shopping list at strackandvantil.com
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?