- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
The trail along Vale Park Road near Calumet and Valparaiso Street is a popular route for both walkers and cyclists. It is one of many amenities the city is providing to keep residents active.
Christian August, 9 of Valparaiso rides his bike while his parents, Lisa and Laen, walk on the boardwalk and trail that runs along Vale Park Road near Campbell and Valparaiso Street.
Follow The Times
If you are facing difficulty meeting your personal obligations…
Pete Doherty is an accomplished scenic photographer!
Thank you for your interest.
St. John Pool Center has been offering the best above ground pools and accessories for over 35 years. Call St. John Pool Center at 219-365-8308.
We offer a wide selection of pool accessories for your pool in…
Visit techcu.org for details.
Should every unit of local government ban nepotism?