WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP | Another sold out show with more than 140 businesses rang in the Halloween season Thursday at the annual Porter County Chamber Network Night at the Porter County Expo Center.
CHESTERTON | U.S. Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood made an impassioned pitch Thursday to 300 Northwest Indiana business leaders to become partners with the Obama administration when it comes to high-speed rail.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
or go to www.meyersgriffith.com
Healthcare close 2 home & be in & out in hurry? Hessville Family Care Center's Immediate Care can help!
We are a licensed, bonded, and insured business that has proud…
With over 35 years in business, trust your pool installation a…
Should school boards restrict public comment at meetings?