- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Valparaiso City Hall
In Valparaiso City Hall hangs a picture of the 1930s Civilian Conservation Corps camp where K-Mart now stands on Calumet Avenue. There are few survivors of this unique solution to youth unemployment during the Great Depression.
VALPARAISO | The Porter County Museum Foundation has reached one milestone in its quest to transform the former Valparaiso City Hall into the new Porter County Museum.
A road project costing $4.6 million is going to catch your attention, especially if it's adjacent to a community infamous for roads in third-world condition — hill and urban, to mention a few. So I attended the public hearing by planning firm DLZ at the Valparaiso City Hall.
Follow The Times
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
Need a new Plumber? 10% discount to First Time customers! Mention nwifirst - Call St. John Plumbing 219-365-2095.
Call now 219-365-2095 and mention offer nwifirst.
If you are facing difficulty meeting your personal obligations…
We offer loans on your Jewelry with no credit checks, no bank…
with the warmth and dignity of the human spirit.
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?