Valparaiso Economic Development Corporation
VALPARAISO | After a little last-minute haggling over price, Valparaiso's Redevelopment Commission voted Thursday to hire a consulting team to develop a corridor plan for Ind. 49.
VALPARAISO | The center of the debate over whether the rezoning for a luxury apartment complex and business park development should be approved is whether Valparaiso really needs either.
VALPARAISO | Mayor Jon Costas and Valparaiso University President Mark Heckler battled Thursday morning's heat and Lincolnway truck traffic noise to tout the upcoming GreenTown conference scheduled for Sept. 27 and 28 at VU.
VALPARAISO | The choice for councilman in Valparaiso's 4th District is between two people with plenty of experience in government who are running for office for the first time.
VALPARAISO | Implementing education improvements and reform is one of Indiana's most important challenges, Gov. Mitch Daniels said Thursday.
Speaking in Valparaiso on Thursday, Gov. Mitch Daniels said he told the General Assembly he knew the state budget would demand compromise. But he brought several conditions to the table - including no tax increases. "They're bad for jobs, bad for the business climate," he said.
VALPARAISO | The recession still is having an impact on Porter County economic development income tax revenue, and Valparaiso was hit with a $400,000 reduction from its 2010 receipts from that source.
Follow The Times
Includes: Dental Exam, Bitewing X-ray, Check-up X-ray, Oral Ca…
For over 40 years people have relied on Lawn Doctor for a lush…
For nearly 60 years, Feikema Plumbing & Sanitation has bee…
Hammond Fence represents honesty, integrity and competitive pricing!
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm