Valparaiso Pathways Committee
VALPARAISO | The Valparaiso Pathways Committee invites community members to Bike to Work this Friday, May 17th. Interested bicyclers should meet at the Valparaiso YMCA pavilion on Cumberland Drive, ready to ride at 7:30 AM. Participants will pedal leisurely downtown, ending at Central Park P…
A few months ago I lathered a heap of praise upon Hammond and its robust trail network. However, long before Hammond officials “caught religion” on this matter, Valparaiso was leading the way in developing a series of intercity trails and wide sidewalks. These efforts were duly recognized la…
Follow The Times
For months we've been encouraging subscribers to take a moment and activate their full digital access subscription for The Times Media Co.
- 1 Police: GPS may have told couple to drive off Cline Avenue bridge
- 2 Ind. Supreme Court ruling may not be last word on McCowan murder conviction
- 3 Portage teacher killed in crash over weekend
- 4 Person of interest in custody in fatal Highland bar stabbing
- 5 Car crashes into Albanese Candy Outlet in Merrillville
When the storms hit, We're there for you. 24 hr Emergency Tree Service. Call Russell's Tree Care 219-863-9953. Serving Northwest Indiana.
Russell's Tree Care has proudly served the community since 198…
Specializing in Classic Corvette Restoration, Mickey's car bar…
Call or stop in today!
House of Bianco offers a wide selection of relaxing spa servic…
Reason #1. DEPENDABILITY: You are working with the largest, mo…
Are you working to improve the future of Northwest Indiana?