ST. JOHN | The issue of a backyard basketball shooting pad finally has been resolved.
VALPARAISO | The city's Parks Department is seeking variances to erect a nearly 11-foot-high sign at the entrance to Central Park Plaza to notify the public of events at the park and the downtown.
PORTAGE | Two new establishments took another step closer to reality Monday night as the Board of Zoning Appeals granted variances regarding signs for both.
HOBART | TradeWinds of Gary might relocate its nonprofit agency to Hobart, a spokesman told the city Board of Zoning Appeals last week.
PORTAGE | Two churches will appear before the Portage Board of Zoning Appeals Feb. 28, seeking use variances to locate their facilities in commercial zoning districts.
PORTAGE | Despite not being able to present his case to the Portage Board of Zoning Appeals on Monday night, Jan Bukowski still plans to move ahead with turning the old Crisman School into apartments.
Follow The Times
Stop in and visit Lightning Fireworks today!
Come visit us at The Comfy Couch Today!
Call Midwest Accounting, LLC today at 219-845-8615.
Pete Doherty is an accomplished scenic photographer!
Call 219-793-1111 for more details. www.alliedhealthnwi.com
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm