INDIANAPOLIS | Gov. Mike Pence has agreed to loan the Indianapolis Motor Speedway $100 million in state funds to pay for renovations, video boards and other improvements to the home of the Indianapolis 500 auto race.
HOBART| Carl Lisek thinks 2013 is going to be a big year for alternative fuels, not just in Indiana, but in the nation.
INDIANAPOLIS | The state's popular "In God We Trust" license plate has been redesigned for 2012.
A California-based research firm said initial quality of newly launched model vehicles has fallen sharply after showing improvement in the previous three years, according to the results of a study it led.
INDIANAPOLIS | Employers would be specifically prohibited from asking about their employees' guns under legislation approved 80-17 Tuesday by the Republican-controlled Indiana House.
Toyota's Scion division courts consumers ages 19 to 29 toward the brand's second-generation Scion tC.
General Motors' 2011 Chevrolet Volt arrives just as oil prices reach post-recession highs.
crowded parking lots from above
Learn more about the gas pedal issue affecting Toyota vehicles.
Follow The Times
Come celebrate Polish Heritage Night on July 2nd at the White …
The NWI Times undercover shopper reports on local gold buying …
Secret's Loving Care is a not-for-profit adult day service. We…
Lumiday event for cosmetic procedures - $200 off of each Lumin…
Stop by Kensington Watch Services today at 146 North Main Stre…
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Wingnuts in first early game of the season18 minutes ago
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason begins2 hours ago
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm