Phil Potempa's daily entertainment news column.
Lake County solid waste officials began their first meeting of 2013 in much the same position as the last of 2012 — still waiting to see if a long-proposed trash-to-ethanol project will come to fruition.
With yet another collapsed land deal, a fresh set of delays on financing decisions and a contract in limbo, some Lake County solid waste officials wonder if they are hearing the end of trash-to-ethanol.
Follow The Times
In business for over 42 years, we have the expertise to get yo…
When you trust your home or business painting needs to Custom …
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
See our April Circular for all of our specials: http://acehard…
Visit www.myeasyclean.com/socialcircle.html for details.
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 3 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm