Restaurants in the region and throughout Chicagoland are preparing for the haunting season in tasty and fun ways. Food fans have their pick of ghoulish happenings and menus. The following events are a sample of options:
Munster resident Frank Brunacci, executive chef of Sixteen at Trump International Hotel and Tower in Chicago, will present a four-course tasting menu as part of a special winemaker dinner March 23 at the hotel.
Follow The Times
Update your floors and technology by choosing us! Now offering free IPod Shuffle, IPod Nano, or IPad Mini with a qualifying flooring purchase.
Call for details. 219-864-7100. flooringunlimited.net
Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday lif…
Half off initiation fee PLUS summer free. 60 days for $60, Lifestyle I and II only. Student memberships are available.
or go to www.meyersgriffith.com
You pay what you believe you can afford You pay what you beli…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am