Victor Meza Jr
HAMMOND | A Hammond man has been sentenced to eight years in federal prison for his admitted role in a Latin Kings drug and gang case.
HAMMOND | Another alleged member of the Latin Kings street gang agreed to plead guilty Friday to racketeering and drug charges, Hammond federal court records show.
Follow The Times
Sign up for the 2013 season and get 2 free cuts!
Call today for more information!
We go above and beyond to find the right policy for you! Call …
Custom home builder with the ability to build any floor plan in our collection to your lifestyle or work with a plan you might already have and love.
219-405-8018 / www.crusaderhomes.com
Winey Insurance is an independent insurance agency established…
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm