Wine, women (and men) shoppers and song at this Saturday's annual Grand Party at Customs Imports in New Buffalo as Dee Dee Duhn leads a growing roster of small businesses into the height of the 2012 season.---Pat Colander, Associate Publisher and Editor.
CHESTERTON | This is the bar area at Villa Nova Pizza in Chesterton.
Valparaiso residents Jim and Amy Ulman enjoy pizza with their son, Jack, 7, and his friend Hudson Felsman, 7, right, at Villa Nova Pizza in Chesterton.
Bob Borowski grabs a pizza from the oven at Villa Nova Pizza in Chesterton.
Bob Borowski, left, A.J. Martin and Jason Hecimovich prepare pizzas at Villa Nova Pizza in Chesterton.
Follow The Times
Call 219-793-1111 for more details. www.alliedhealthnwi.com
Our Services Include:
Stop in to our showroom today and save 30%-50%-70% Off during …
Works package! Oil & filter, tire rotation, and multi point inspection for $39.95 (up to 5qts of motorcraft semi-synthetic oil).
See advisor for details, cannot be combined with any other spe…
Call S.T.A. Construction today!
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Do you calll the police when you suspect a possible crime?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am